StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What Jimmie the Mum Does all day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I asked him and this is what he said.....

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days
interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop
writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a
break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd.

He glared at me and began writing another ticket for having worn tires.
So my wife called him a s*** head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the
windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more
we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We'd come into town by bus.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
That was a good one Mr. Taco except for one line: senior citizen.  I might be retired but I'm not a senior citizen yet. I hope to be reach that goal one day.

I will also party with you in Vegas and we will see who's standing last.Big Grin 
sergione Wrote:I asked him and this is what he said.....

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days
interesting.

Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop.
We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop
writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a
break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd.

He glared at me and began writing another ticket for having worn tires.
So my wife called him a s*** head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the
windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more
we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. We'd come into town by bus.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.
That is great.

US_Tank

Yeah these young guys now a days! 
retired doesn't always mean old. it just means retiredBig Grin
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That was a good one Mr. Taco except for one line: senior citizen.  I might be retired but I'm not a senior citizen yet. I hope to be reach that goal one day.

I will also party with you in Vegas and we will see who's standing last.Big Grin 
are you a card carying member of AHRP?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That was a good one Mr. Taco except for one line: senior citizen.  I might be retired but I'm not a senior citizen yet. I hope to be reach that goal one day.

are you a card carying member of AHRP?
AAA
I know it didnt fit that well but couldnt let the joke go to waste and if I said that to LZ6 he would punch me in the face with a Cuban Punch or something.

Just thought you could take the joke well
:dude:

sergione Wrote:I know it didnt fit that well but couldnt let the joke go to waste and if I said that to LZ6 he would punch me in the face with a Cuban Punch or something.

Without you even having  having to say that Serg. But, I will make you pay in Vegas. We will have to eat some spicy food together, drink some good beer (Not that Keystone lite that Scott drinks) and smoke some awesome stogies.

Think you can handle that with an "Old Man". Big Grin
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I know it didnt fit that well but couldnt let the joke go to waste and if I said that to LZ6 he would punch me in the face with a Cuban Punch or something.

Without you even having  having to say that Serg. But, I will make you pay in Vegas. We will have to eat some spicy food together, drink some good beer (Not that Keystone lite that Scott drinks) and smoke some awesome stogies.

Think you can handle that with an "Old Man". Big Grin

LOL

Jimmy's calling you OUT!!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3