StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: That time again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish my time on leave passed as slowly as my time on tour, but that maybe has something to do with the time away from home being more than the time at home.

Yup .......... its that time again folks.

I have to pay my bills and as a result I am heading for darker continents in the next 48hrs.

Hopefully all will be good with the internet this time and I will be able to pop in and chat ............... if not its all cool and I will stick my head in the door to shout abuse at you all when I return to the real world.

Dave.

Cool
Good luck Dave, hope you have a safe profitable trip that brings you back home soon. I don't know about the rest of the  guys, but I would love to see some more pics from your trips.
Dave good luck my friend. I hope your trip goes by fast and returns you home safe and sound. Be careful and keep yourself safe, I look forward to seeing you in NY soon.
godspeed my friend. be well.

US_Tank

Parkster Wrote:I wish my time on leave passed as slowly as my time on tour, but that maybe has something to do with the time away from home being more than the time at home.

Yup .......... its that time again folks.

I have to pay my bills and as a result I am heading for darker continents in the next 48hrs.

Hopefully all will be good with the internet this time and I will be able to pop in and chat ............... if not its all cool and I will stick my head in the door to shout abuse at you all when I return to the real world.

Dave.

Cool

Kill some more bad guys and save the world!  Tongue
Good luck and be safe Dave,keep your powder dry.
"Hail day! Hail, sons of day!
And night and her daughter now!
Look on us here with loving eyes,
That waiting we victory win.

Hail to the gods! Ye goddesses hail,
And all the generous earth!
Give us wisdom, and goodly speech,
And healing hands, life long."

Strength, maegn, luck and godespeed, Dave. Good journey to you, and be safe out there.

NANP™
[cigar]
Dave, stay safe and I do wish you a quick time passage.
fishhound Wrote:Dave good luck my friend. I hope your trip goes by fast and returns you home safe and sound. Be careful and keep yourself safe, I look forward to seeing you in NY soon.
Ditto my friend.
have a safe and profitable trip, park. i look forward to wonderful stories of mayhem and intrigue. Cool
Pages: 1 2