StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Second Wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, true to his word, Mac sent another bombing wave.  Holy crap dude, I'm not worthy.  All this over a bottle of rootbeer.[excited]

Thank you very much my friend, you knocked the hell out of me.  I guess I upsized my wineador just in time.

Here is the damage:

[Image: 378020717.jpg]

[Image: 378020806.jpg]

[Image: 378020783.jpg]

[Image: 378020773.jpg]

[Image: 378020751.jpg]
Geeze, Gunnar!!!!  Now you have to send a second humidor cuz there isn't enough room in the first one! Very magnanimous!!
Haha!

[lol][lol][lol]

You got smacked!!!!

Great hit!

[bravo2]
DAMN, how does it feel to be the new pug Carl?  [lol][lol]

Great job Gunnar[bravo2]
I think I know how Ktee felt now.
Hey, those are my stogies that I'm missing from my humidor!! Send them back..

Freaking DaBear must of took them when he was here. Confusedhock:

Carl, I have to say, Mac doesn't get involved in bombing but when he does, Damn he bombs like he drinks. Full blast all the way...

Enjoy Carl, you deserve this beat down.... What is the old lady saying about this?

Mac, save a stogie for when The Mum comes to visit you..
[wow] whoa, that is a serious hit, you woke up a giant Carl[wow]
[bravo2]
Hahaha, warned you, you should have run, but NOOOO....  you wanted to stick it out, now look, your family has become potential collateral damage, HAVE YOU NO HEART ???[baby]

and this is just round 2...Gunnar knows how to count to at least 4, your screwed dude...!!!!
[bravo2]

Good news Carl... Gunnar gives you a little time between attacks to rebuild.  Bad news I don't think it's over.

I just wonder what would every happen to Bailey if he posted the after pool video that was shot in Maytags room.[wow]
Pages: 1 2