StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I changed mine and sometimes the new one shows up but mostly but it keeps going back to the old one (Betty Boxing). If I check my account and click  the Avatar section, it shows the new one (Betty Boop Las Vegas).

Anyone know why the old one shows up?
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I changed mine and sometimes the new one shows up but mostly but it keeps going back to the old one (Betty Boxing). If I check my account and click  the Avatar section, it shows the new one (Betty Boop Las Vegas).

Anyone know why the old one shows up?

Could it be a cookie thing?

Here is an avatar to try...

usually I just log out and back in and there is no more issue.

Wink
ColbyPants Wrote:usually I just log out and back in and there is no more issue.

Wink
That didn't work.
hmm, I only see the LV one...
seems to be working now.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:seems to be working now.
I take that back. It's back to the old one again.
Jimmie,you have to delete your current avatar before uploading a new one.
Bluesman455 Wrote:Jimmie,you have to delete your current avatar before uploading a new one.

I did that, in fact I deleted it, logged off, logged on, saw that it was blanked then uploaded the new. Saw the new one then the old one came back.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Jimmie,you have to delete your current avatar before uploading a new one.

I did that, in fact I deleted it, logged off, logged on, saw that it was blanked then uploaded the new. Saw the new one then the old one came back.
[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wtf2]
Pages: 1 2