StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: New Rocky Patel I-Press Just Landed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Intensely Pressed Cigars!!??? HAHAHAHAH

Another dog rocket brought to you by the fine people at Cigar.com and RP!
$10 a stick no less...

US_Tank

Maduro PiPs Wrote:Intensely Pressed Cigars!!??? HAHAHAHAH

Another dog rocket brought to you by the fine people at Cigar.com and RP!

Does this mean no RP bombs sent to you Mario?
I'm just not a fan of all the bullshit lines he is pulling out of his ass with CI. He is becoming a Gurkha. All these second rate blends.....the list goes on. His best stuff was with the Edge and the original Vintage 90 and 92 were good too....then he shot his load as far as I am concerned....just in it for the $$$ now...

US_Tank

I did not like the Edge when I first got into premium cigars.  Now I like them.  And I really liked the 90 and 92 some months back but my palate has changed and altough I don't mind them, I have many more I would rather spend my money on.

I do have the Fusion (90 and 92 blend) that I have yet to fire up.
US_Tank Wrote:I did not like the Edge when I first got into premium cigars.  Now I like them.  And I really liked the 90 and 92 some months back but my palate has changed and altough I don't mind them, I have many more I would rather spend my money on.

I do have the Fusion (90 and 92 blend) that I have yet to fire up.
You might be right about your palet changing, but I think it is more the blend.

US_Tank

When I first had a RP '92 I thought it was unlike anything I had ever smoked and loved it.  But I had not had some of the great sticks which I was blessed to obtain since December.  Now things have changed.  I revisited a '92 a month ago and it was not as I remembered.
I'm waiting for the imitation, counterfeit version, made by Rocky Tongue
So are they saying it is 1 press but you are you saying it was pressed, squeezed out and went plop ? [got2go]
Best thing Rocky's done lately has been the Edge Sumatra . . . maybe the ONLY good thing in awhile. Too bad it was a limited run!

NANP™
[cigar]
Pages: 1 2