StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Reason For The Three Day Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
never forget!.........[usa]

“The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are, but where they are.” Agis II, 427 B.C.

“American soldiers in battle don’t fight for what some president says on T.V., they don’t fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag…they fight for one another.”

LTC Hal Moore, CMDR 1/7 Cav, Ia Drang Valley, Vietnam

"War is hell, but actual combat is a motherfucker." Colonel David Hackworth

Survived combat assault mission from hell........can you feel the fear.

[Image: slezak~spain.jpg]

How many grenades can you carry..............Smile

[Image: 98.jpg]

North vietnamese bunker system..........Cool

[Image: nvabunkersystem.jpg]

LZ6 back in the day.........

[Image: blum663.JPG]

At the end of the day, may God rest and keep close all of our fine soldiers who gave up all their tomorrow's for our today......[usa]

[Image: wallatnight.jpg]

Be ever vigilant my friends........

[b]"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates[/b]

[b]Enjoy your weekend and take a moment on Memorial Day to reflect! 
[/b]

Post of the year LZ.
AMEN BROTHERS.

US_Tank

Amen LZ.  My kid's say hello to you and they like your picture!  I called them over to see what you looked like.  They are smiling!  Smile
A Horn in Memory of Our Fallen Brothers...

Thank You LZ6 for the reminder.....
God bless all who gave up their tomorrows for our today Bob.

I am humbled to live a country like ours because of them and all those who have served and continue to serve.
Headley Wrote:God bless all who gave up their tomorrows for our today Bob.

I am humbled to live a country like ours because of them and all those who have served and continue to serve.
Ditto on that Jim
[Image: 03.jpg]

Great post, LZ.

Don't forget, BOTL . . . National Moment of Remembrance, 3 PM local time.

For all who gave all.

NANP™
[cigar]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Post of the year LZ.
[usa]
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Headley Wrote:God bless all who gave up their tomorrows for our today Bob.

Ditto on that Jim
Triple ditto. [usa]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6