StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: el rey del mundo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that's a cigar!!!!!!!! I had one of these last week and forgot to review it. Robusto size and nothing but flavor. Great pre light smell, spicy but mild at the same time if you get that. First half was strong and full, creamy at times and just damn nice. The second half was even better and it keeped getting better. Good solid earthy flavor with nutty goodness behind every draw. Must have more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definately making the cut. Big Grin
The Robusto Larga & Suprema are still two of my favorites.
It is really great when a cigar just clicks like that. Glad to hear you are starting to build up a regular rotation of sticks. I agree they are a nice cigar, I'm going to have to  revisit these myself it has been a while. Sooo many cigars.....sooo little time.
Too many cigars, nooooooo time!!!!!!!!:X
I smoked a Robusto Larga with at least 3 yrs of age on it the other week.  I forgot how good this cigar was.  Haven't smoked one in years until then.
MikeD Wrote:I smoked a Robusto Larga with at least 3 yrs of age on it the other week.  I forgot how good this cigar was.  Haven't smoked one in years until then.
2+ years on these cigars and they kick ass.
ashman Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I smoked a Robusto Larga with at least 3 yrs of age on it the other week.  I forgot how good this cigar was.  Haven't smoked one in years until then.
2+ years on these cigars and they kick ass.
You got that right! [cigar]
Alright, I'll do it! I will get some and not smoke them! I will age them. Sounds like a perfect plan. I love when a plan comes together.Cool
thatbobguy8 Wrote:Alright, I'll do it! I will get some and not smoke them! I will age them. Sounds like a perfect plan. I love when a plan comes together.Cool

Making the plan is the easy part.

Following the plan is another story all together. Tongue
thatbobguy8 Wrote:Alright, I'll do it! I will get some and not smoke them! I will age them. Sounds like a perfect plan. I love when a plan comes together.Cool
Bob even with a minimum of 1 year of age does make a difference
Pages: 1 2