StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Youths fume over cigar ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big bunch of BULLSHIT.    Instead of worrying about jobs and crime, they focus on the little stress relief that people have.   They interview KIDS about tobacco and try to point the blame on the size of the cigar and price.   They should be focusing on the retailers who are not checking their damn age!!   Banning or raising prices on tobacco is not going to stop kids from getting it.   The renegades will just sell a few more pills on the street, break into more cars, or anything they have to do to keep their lifestyle.   F'n politicians need to live in the real world for a day or two.
Freak them, I'm tired of this crap.

US_Tank

admin Wrote:Big bunch of BULLSHIT.    Instead of worrying about jobs and crime, they focus on the little stress relief that people have.   They interview KIDS about tobacco and try to point the blame on the size of the cigar and price.   They should be focusing on the retailers who are not checking their damn age!!   Banning or raising prices on tobacco is not going to stop kids from getting it.   The renegades will just sell a few more pills on the street, break into more cars, or anything they have to do to keep their lifestyle.   F'n politicians need to live in the real world for a day or two.
Ditto!
I love this country, but we need less government. [usa]

Robfather 2008! He wants to ban lawyers.Cool

US_Tank

fishhound Wrote:I love this country, but we need less government. [usa]

I agree with it all!  Between Libs, activist judges and lawyers one day there will be lawsuits against people for tell someone to F*** Off.  The will call them "I am offended" lawsuits!   :X

Sorry, did not mean to get started.  Its not like you guys don't already know whee I stand!   Sad
fishhound Wrote:I love this country, but we need less government. [usa]

My vote goes to Robfather!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
I have to say I love this quote, "It's hard out here. Sometimes you need a cigar."

But, but, but...

Its for the children!!!!

[curse]
i have to vote for Tank.
Pages: 1 2