StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Time to think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I do some great thinking and reflecting when smoking a cigar....It does a soul good to sit and reflect on life while enjoying a handmade cigar....pity that so many will never know what we know.

[angel]......So many great thinkers were cigar smokers ....must be sometin to it ?
Yes...nothing better than a habano and drink to compliment a great day.....or to reflect on your great life. 

I pity those you do not take the time to recognize the smaller things in life or those who take things for granted.

I should ad that the reason I am so reflective is because I have recently been diagnosed with malignant Melanoma....sorry for the downer but I feel better talking about it.

Sorry if I have broken any posting rules etc...

Sad
Feelin sorry for myself ....):
Don't be down on yourself.  Everyone here will be pulling for you.

And you are right... having a good cigar is a good time to reflect on things.
Thanks Mike.

My Melanoma was caught early but is still a worry....Thanks for your understanding.

Big Grin
As a cancer survivor myself, I know you are scared right now. Took me years to get out of the "pity me" phase.  Sounds as if your looking at things the right way.  Positive thinking breeds positive results.  Glad you shared with us...we are here for you.
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Don't be down on yourself.  Everyone here will be pulling for you.

And you are right... having a good cigar is a good time to reflect on things.

perfectly said.

sooner or later, life is a machine gun mulekick machine. a nice habano is a pure bliss capsule that nobody and nothing can take away from you.

best vibes sent, and keep us posted.
 A nice reflective time with a good stogie can do wonders to help deal with the monkey wrenches life throws your way. On the subject of your worry I hear early is good. Godspeed!
Riofan Wrote: A nice reflective time with a good stogie can do wonders to help deal with the monkey wrenches life throws your way. On the subject of your worry I hear early is good. Godspeed!
Ditto on that and like Dave said: positive thinking..
Pages: 1 2 3