StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: "Interesting" week...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been on vacation this week and have had quite the week:

First, if y'all could send a little health mojo to my Mom, I'd appreciate it. She is diabetic and bumped one of her remaining 5 toes. She didn't want to be a bother and is now in the hospital as they review her circulation and get the infection under control. It looks like she may have to have the second toe on her foot amputated sometime this week...Sad

Any and all prayers are welcome.

Second, well, Mrs. O has been diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder for a few years now and "they" are starting to be comfortable enough with the situation to make themselves known to me... It has been a very emotional week. She has been switching (without triggers) and we are working on a cohesive plan so everyone gets a voice and a chance "out" without the trauma associated with their creation. I'm getting a crash course in American Sign Language as one of her "Alters" can't speak (the trauma was that bad from her childhood). We endure and drive on.

Welcome to my World.[fishy]

So, prayers and calming mojo for these rough times would be gladly received.

I probably won't be posting anything of significance for a bit more as we work through this. I still pop over here and read of all the things going on in your lives and it is a nice lift to see that the world keeps on turning.

Thank You to all my BOTL's for a place to get away for awhile....
Strength and weal to your and your Haus, Shield Brother. Strength and weal.

You know how to reach me.

NANP™
[cigar]
Wow is about the only thing I can say at the moment. Thank you for sharing this with us and you better believe I hope you and your family will come through these ordeals.   

Good thoughts are with you..

US_Tank

We are here for you!  Let us know!  Pop in as SC is a break.
?Thoughts and Prayers from Carrie & I.
Hard to find the right words for this. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and wish all goes your way. You sure have your plate full, just know that we all here are thinking of you and your family and wish you nothing but the best.

Consider it done, good thoughts and prayers sent. I hope things get better soon.
My best to you and your family. Sounds like a challenge is ahead of you.

Being Diabetic myslef, I understand your Moms situation very well.

John
You and yours are in our thoughts in this trying time bro.

Sending some mojo your way from my family to yours.  Keep your head up bro.
We are thinking about ya!  Good luck
Pages: 1 2 3