StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: How do you collect that many ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
fishhound Wrote:
Moro Wrote:Bluesman, are BOTH Towers of Power yers? Because if that's the case, blimey!, I envy ye. Anyways, when I started I had a 20 ct. humi which, in the best of cases had ~15. Eventually it was full and I ended up asking the B&M to save every extra cigar I bought (actually they still do it, though with very few). So...I got a 150 ct. Along with me first Palio and some beads, a Blazer torch; the hobby started to get to a new level. Now, I'm short on space once again, even with those two humis and a Cuban Crafters cabinet; so, who knows what's next? (I'd venture to say a Tower of Power wouldn't be a bad option...)
He said they were friends of his. However Don is no slouch, he has a pretty good stock himself and no worry of being snowed in for a while. Wink

LOL! thanks Bob. mine was the humidor and the rubberdor. Wink
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Moro Wrote:Bluesman, are BOTH Towers of Power yers? Because if that's the case, blimey!, I envy ye. Anyways, when I started I had a 20 ct. humi which, in the best of cases had ~15. Eventually it was full and I ended up asking the B&M to save every extra cigar I bought (actually they still do it, though with very few). So...I got a 150 ct. Along with me first Palio and some beads, a Blazer torch; the hobby started to get to a new level. Now, I'm short on space once again, even with those two humis and a Cuban Crafters cabinet; so, who knows what's next? (I'd venture to say a Tower of Power wouldn't be a bad option...)
He said they were friends of his. However Don is no slouch, he has a pretty good stock himself and no worry of being snowed in for a while. Wink

That last one looks like Tim's Pendergrast Cab...   (?)
MaytagMan Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

Bill, I thought that was Tim Wong's (easyT)
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:

Anyways, that's quite neat, mate! (I know he said about it all beeing a friend's and his; but those two cabinets could've been his and not his friend's...) Great collection.
[user=29]Bluesman455[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: RNBherf2008031.jpg]

Want. BAD!!!

Who's heading for Vegas? Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]

US_Tank

Boar I bet that box in Vegas cost a minimum of $160.  I did not see a house Casa Fuente stick under $20 there.   Maybe the kids can chime in but neither the Mum nor I even sampled any of those sticks.

Or maybe you have in the past?
Bluesman455 Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

That is the Tim I was talking about...   I think he got that JC Pendergrast Cab from a retailer going out of business way back when he was with Torano?

PO and I herfed with him Thurs night in Merced - he was doing a Padilla event.
MaytagMan Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:

That is the Tim I was talking about...   I think he got that JC Pendergrast Cab from a retailer going out of business way back when he was with Torano?

PO and I herfed with him Thurs night in Merced - he was doing a Padilla event.
You west coast guy's have all the fun. :?   Cool
US_Tank Wrote:Boar I bet that box in Vegas cost a minimum of $160.  I did not see a house Casa Fuente stick under $20 there.   Maybe the kids can chime in but neither the Mum nor I even sampled any of those sticks.

The corona's are $18 and I'll be there in a couple months.  Don't worry Boar, I'll be sure to post the same thread I always do to say I'm on my way and will pick up whatever you want!Tongue
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Boar I bet that box in Vegas cost a minimum of $160.  I did not see a house Casa Fuente stick under $20 there.   Maybe the kids can chime in but neither the Mum nor I even sampled any of those sticks.

I've had about a dozen or so, in four different sizes, largely thanks to Mac's Vegas trips. He always hooks me up! Big Grin

Absolutely love 'em. They're a little like Opus X but less leathery, with a flavor that hits me right in my sweet spot.

NANP™
[cigar]
Pages: 1 2 3