StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Travel Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so I am planning a trip at the end of Oct. (details to come later)Wink  Anyways I will have like a 4 hour lay over and want to smoke.  I am going to try and do only carry on luggage.  How can I clip and light my cigar during my lay over if I can't take my lighter or cutter on the plane with me?  What does everyone else do about this?
As far as I know you can carry a cutter.  I'd bring a cheapie just in case.  I always have about four total on me between all my bags and my person.  Never had one taken away.  Don't know if that's an oversight or allowed.  As for the fire, well good luck!  I think book matches are allowed.
You can take the cutter and you are allowed matches so there you go !!
I cant see a problem with taking a punch type cutter at all. there is no sharp blade, and you can get a cheapie keychain type that will work for travel for a very reasonable price. also, as others have said, matches are allowed
Cool than I will just throw it in with the cigars Tongue

I would take a cheap cutter, if they take it then bite the damn cap off.Wink

As stated I believe matches are permitted.
You can always clip your smokes prior to leaving as well.

US_Tank

Bring a punch and just "bum" some matches from someone.  So where are you going?  4 hour layover?   I am guessing its some wild and crazy venture with some crazy-assed Stogie Chat dude--say Parkster? 
Maybe he's coming to Ny to see what the East coast is like..
[wow]

[Image: welcomehell001.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3