StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Meeting up w/ Tank Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I just got off the phone w/ Tank.  We're gonna meet up at a shop for a smoke and figure out what the eve has in store for us.  It's the first weekend of Oktoberfest so we'll see if we can't find a nice beer tent to have a smoke under...Cool
macallan2 Wrote:Well, I just got off the phone w/ Tank.  We're gonna meet up at a shop for a smoke and figure out what the eve has in store for us.  It's the first weekend of Oktoberfest so we'll see if we can't find a nice beer tent to have a smoke under...Cool
Sounds like a great time. Have fun.
have fun guys!
Talking to Tank now. He's excited...
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Talking to Tank now. He's excited...

But Tank's always excited!!  Tongue

Have a great time guys!!
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Talking to Tank now. He's excited...

But Tank's always excited!!  Tongue

Have a great time guys!!

Yes he is!!   Say Cheese.

[Image: IMG_2938.jpg]

Hehe, sounds like fun. Have a great time guys.

US_Tank

Oh gosh, we had fun.  Pics later.  I just got to Wisconsin Dells for work meetings.  I am sitting on the deck of the cabin awaiting my boss, my boss's boss, some corporate people, and my district. 

Right now I am smoking a La Riqueza and drinking a Modelo Negro and enjoying the solitude while nobody is here yet. 
Have a great time ....... bosses are human too ...... stay cool.

And those La Riqueza, wow, did someone say Opus?

Fat boy Buddy or Boody/booda whatever, he gave me one of these and it was fired up this afternoon .......... wow ........ Confusedhock:

US_Tank

Gunnar brought his camera but he did not take any pictures.
Pages: 1 2