StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Rocky Patel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perfecto

4x48

Wrapper: Connecticut
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Dominican Republic, Nicaragua

This is a wonderful little smoke with a Connecticut wrapper that has a nice golden toast/tea stained color with some veining. The leaf imparts a slight scent of wet tea leaves and a prelight draw with a distant hint of cherry wood. This cigar draws perfectly with a punch.

The burn on this cigar is nearly perfect with a nice solid white/light gray ash. The burn ring a perfect black circle with an oily ring just ahead of the burn. The thick bluish smoke has a lot of earthy flavors, with some leather and oak along with a very minor hint of spice, that kicks in about halfway through the smoke.

This is a great smoke for those looking for something that does not consume a lot of time. If you have a nice thirty minute drive or one hour lunch this will make for a great companion. The rich creamy smoke will deliver nicely with a morning cup of coffee or that cold evening Hot cocao. At an average of 7.00 US per stick this little fire cracker is worth while storing for a good day to wake up to.
I have smoked of few of the churchills.  I am still a newb, but I really like this cigar!  The construction on all of them have been great, and the taste has been consistent.  My only complaint is that the very smooth flavor gets a bit gross toward the final third.  Even so, I plan on ordering a box of them, because the first two thirds are hard to beat for a mild smoke.

Brad