StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Filled up a $3.19 per gallon today . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
$28 for the tank. Never thought THAT would be a cause for [bravo] but man, it was killing me when it started pushing $4 a gallon and $50 a tank!

Kinda sucks that the reason it dropped is because the economy's in the crapper. Guess that's our silver lining.

NANP™
[cigar]
[curse]  I just paid $3.56 [help]
Come out to Washington for $3.75. Our taxes are some of the highest! [Image: 4_2_207.gif] 
$3.19 here too.
Big Grin
But then when gas was at its most expensive it still didn't take much over $40 to fill my tank.  I guess Civics are good for something.  Tongue
$3.13 with a credit card yesterday
     The best I've seen in my area recently was $3.15.  Damn shame that we actually view this as GOOD news. [baby]
Pete Wrote:     The best I've seen in my area recently was $3.15.  Damn shame that we actually view this as GOOD news. [baby]

LOL...true dat!  I saw it at 3.34 and 3.21 here today within a few miles of each other...same company!  Oh well...only three years ago it was $2.25.  (That was when I bought the Yukon! [doh]
Hmmm, $3.67 for regular here tonight...
Paid $3.86 per but what are you gonna do? At least I didn't have to wait in line.
Djaric Wrote:$3.19 here too.
Big Grin
But then when gas was at its most expensive it still didn't take much over $40 to fill my tank.  I guess Civics are good for something.  Tongue

I drive a Corolla.....I know what you mean[thumbsup]

Gas is at 3.63 per and I dont think its that bad. Though Jebus would say that its still bad cause he remembers when a jumbo jack and a gln of gas was the same price
Pages: 1 2 3