StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hello Stogie Chatters from TnACigar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone,

This is Tim and Adrian from TnACigar.com

We are brand new to stogiechat and hope that we can make many friends and connections through this forum.

Just a little introduction to us:

We are a couple of guys born in SoCal, moved to NorCal; cousins in fact. We enjoy high quality, hand rolled cigars just like the next person. We are proud to be a part of the 3% of the population that indulges in the artform that is Cigars.

We do reviews on youtube.com and are working on building our site up at TnACigar.com. We know we are no different or better than any other person, but we like to think of it more than an opportunity to get a new generation of cigar smokers into the world. So that is our "mission" as you would call it.

We hope we can further express our views and make many great friendships here.

As always, enjoy smoking

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Tim & Adrian

Welcome from NH
[welcome] from NJ. What are your favorites so far?

US_Tank

[welcome] from ND.   Any chance to watch some more clowns review cigars I am game.  [lol]

By the way, clowns is good!   There are a few guest hosts floating around here also that like to do reviews. 

Welcome to the madness.   I love your philosophy about cigars and the next generation.   There is not a more pleasant crowd than the cigar crowd.........of course slightly behind the gun crowd.  Tongue
[welcome] to CyP country!
[welcome] to Stogie chat from NC! Glad to have you here!

AC
Welcome Guys,  dont mind the guys and their comments.....they might be bias as they created us.

Other than that, I hope you guys can actually kick it here, there is a reason why we talk about this place so much, its GREAT!

[welcome]
welcome[thumbsup]
well, that's probably the hardest question for us?  Personally, i like the fuller bodied cigars such as Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic and La Flor Dominicana Chisel.  When i feel like having a medium bodied cigar i always go for a Rocky Patel, such as the Decade or even the Olde World Reserve.  My cousin Tim, on the other hand, really enjoys light to medium cigars.  He is a big fan of Gurkha cigars, particularly the Gurkha Crest.  He also like most of the Rocky Patel Cigars (Vintage 1992).   Thanks for the welcoming message. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Adrian and Tim

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"TnA Cigar
US_Tank Wrote:[welcome] from ND.   Any chance to watch some more clowns review cigars I am game.  [lol]

By the way, clowns is good!   There are a few guest hosts floating around here also that like to do reviews. 

Welcome to the madness.   I love your philosophy about cigars and the next generation.   There is not a more pleasant crowd than the cigar crowd.........[color="red"]of course slightly behind the gun crowd.[/color]  Tongue
Quick question...how many does one have to own to become part of the "gun crowd"... Smile

Oh, and welcome TnA...I actually pulled this up thinking it stood for something OTHER than "Tim and Adrian..." [doh]
Pages: 1 2 3