StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Identity theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
fishhound Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
sergione Wrote:I like being a Dave.... maybe I will go work out and chill with my friend B-Dub who I know will eat all my food and smoke the cigars from my stash...its all good that Uncle T will come over 2 and bring boxes of opus x tins

Memphis crew
Good for you but I'm going to Havana Dreams and empty out my locker and smoke all my stogies and bomb everyone who is a member of this forum. I can do that because my name is Fishhound. [thumbsup][cigar2]
HAHAHAHAHA! You are funny my friend. [curse]

[lol]
How do we know you're the real Fishhound?  Confusedhock:
fishhound Wrote:Fishhound wrote:
Quote:
sergione Wrote:I like being a Dave.... maybe I will go work out and chill with my friend B-Dub who I know will eat all my food and smoke the cigars from my stash...its all good that Uncle T will come over 2 and bring boxes of opus x tins

Memphis crew
Good for you but I'm going to Havana Dreams and empty out my locker and smoke all my stogies and bomb everyone who is a member of this forum. I can do that because my name is Fishhound. [thumbsup][cigar2]

[lol]

Fishhound bombs are flying....[bravo]

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Quote:

Memphis crew

[lol]

How do I know your Tonto? Do we know who anyone is anymore?

[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Memphis crew

[lol]

I AM THE HIGHLANDER ................. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

[mad1]
There can only be one:

[Image: 879.jpg]
Parkster Wrote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Memphis crew

[lol]

I AM THE HIGHLANDER ................. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

[mad1]
And to god I am thankful for this !!! We can take only one !!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:There can only be one:

[Image: 879.jpg]

[lol][lol]jimmie!!!

And laugh my freggin a$$ of at sergione[lol]

And Parkster.[lol]

YOUR ALL CRAZY!!!!!![lol]
What the hell is going on around here? [rob]
 [user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:What the hell is going on around here? [rob]
Good to have you back Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:What the hell is going on around here? [rob]
Good to have you back Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!
woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo rob!!! oh wait. how many rob impersonators does one stogiechat need?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12