StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Mark & His Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mark, you brining any goodies down to Moegan Sun this weekend??
Sorry guys, nothing this time.  I usually take the day before the herf off to fire up the smoker, but one of the guys at work is on vacation, so I'm lucky that I get to take a half day on Fri, I can't take Thurs off. Sad

I may bring a case of Dogfish Head and assorted beers for the hotel room though. [thumbsup]  Any and all are welcome to them.
Well I guess we will just have to put up with you..
I so did not want to open this thread for fear of what I thought may burn my retina

I stlll cant believe I opened it.

I am looking forward to trying some decent American beer though.

[beer]
Parkster Wrote:I so did not want to open this thread for fear of what I thought may burn my retina

[beer]
Tell me what you want & I have a cold waiting for you at the motel.

US_Tank

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:I so did not want to open this thread for fear of what I thought may burn my retina

[beer]

Uh ho.     Don't smooch with the Mum!  [lol]
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:

[beer]

Cheers Jimmie,

I dont think it will matter much for the first one though ......... there is a good chance that it wont touch the sides on the way down after traveling for 18hrs.

Fishy and me will just be arriving and you guys will be in full on party mode.

[happy]
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

[beer]

Uh ho.     Don't smooch with the Mum!  [lol]

Uh oh .......... I just noticed this ........ exactly what type of herf am I signed up for???????

Confusedhock:
Parkster Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Uh ho.     Don't smooch with the Mum!  [lol]

Uh oh .......... I just noticed this ........ exactly what type of herf am I signed up for???????

Confusedhock:

MaytagMan Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Uh ho.     Don't smooch with the Mum!  [lol]

Confusedhock:

[Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif][Image: uowkellievs6.gif]

[Image: uowlmaojs8.gif]
Pages: 1 2