StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: A memorable Monday & Bombed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First I would like to give a huge THANKS to Steve047 for bombing me with some awesome smokes.  You are a great BOTL and am very grateful!  Here is what he sent, excuse the two labels, they were enjoyed after an incredible dinner with my son who was visiting with his girlfriend!

[Image: bomb11-08.jpg]

My son surprised us, I don't get to see him much since he lives in another state.  We decided to have a feast and this is what we came up with:

[Image: dinner1.jpg]

We had Rib eye steaks, skewered shrimp, Alaskan King crab and a piece of salmon that I caught (spring chinook) and threw all this on the BBQ with alder chips...yum Smile

After this meal, let my son pick out the first stick from the bomb Steve sent to us and he choose the Cohiba Maduro 5 and I choose the Partagas Serie D No 4 and a glass of some very nice cognac

[Image: gubo1.jpg]

A memorable Monday for sure, thanks again Steve for making this special night even more special!

Father-Son bonding time (I'm the one on the left.....well thirty years agoBig Grin)

[Image: gubo2.jpg]
Thats just Steve being Steve.  Awesome selection.

Great hit.  Great post.  Nice pics.

Now I'm hungry.
Thanks for sharing that, always good to see people having great times.  Cool Well done Steve. [thumbsup]
man, this thread just made my day. 

That is what it's all about right there!  [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
WOW!! What a dinner!  And What a bomb!
1.) Steve is awesome
2.) The food looked awesome
3.) Looks like you had an awesome time
4.) SC is awesome

Very nice. Son time is a great thing after they leave.
Beautiful!! Cool :dude:
Ditto on all the above. Great hit, excellent family time and yummy food.

Steve always comes out of no-where to hit someone.
That is awesome!  Seriously!  Well done Steve and Ktee - that was the best use I can think of of those sticks!  [thumbsup]
Pages: 1 2