StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Padron 80th's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just purchased a box of Padron 80th's for 215 shipped.  So far, it looks like I did alright, and that price is FAR better than what I find them at at my local B & M's, just wanted your guys opinions. 
how many to a box?  CA top 25 lists them at $18 a peice, so if its a box of ten then its not too bad, if its more then you probably made out pretty good!!  enjoy them!!!
Nice p/u... [thumbsup]
They weren't on CA's top 25, that was the #9 natural.  CA would list them (and has listed them in Cigar Insider ratings) at their MSRP of $30/each.  You picked them up for $26.88/each which is a very good price.  I know you will enjoy them!  Did you get natural or maduro?  I sell a lot more maduro but I prefer the naturals myself.

US_Tank

Robbie Wrote:They weren't on CA's top 25, that was the #9 natural.  CA would list them (and has listed them in Cigar Insider ratings) at their MSRP of $30/each.  You picked them up for $26.88/each which is a very good price.  I know you will enjoy them!  Did you get natural or maduro?  I sell a lot more maduro but I prefer the naturals myself.

I have not had an 80th natural but in general I like the naturals in this line better.   Speaking of which, I have one in my humi ready to go.
sorry for the mistake.  f*cking rookies!!!!
Robbie, I picked up the Maduro's, I haven't been a fan of the Natural's, they are great smokes, just prefer the Maduro personally.

David, they come 8 to a box, beautiful perfecto vitola.  These are probably the most expensive cigars I've ever purchased, but I love them.  26.88 a piece shipping included was in my opinion a good price.  The only downside is it's s shop I've never heard of, but is apparently well known in the Tucson, Az area.  I called a friend to check them out, he says he has ordered from them and they are very good, so we'll see.

P0RN to come when it arrives.
yummy[thumbsup] 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Great buy!
yeah, i wanna hear what you think of em too. i'm definitely a bigger fan of maduro sticks in general, but i'll smoke either if it's a padron anny. i'm still weighing between this and a gof for me and dad's christmas smoke.
US_Tank Wrote:
Robbie Wrote:They weren't on CA's top 25, that was the #9 natural.  CA would list them (and has listed them in Cigar Insider ratings) at their MSRP of $30/each.  You picked them up for $26.88/each which is a very good price.  I know you will enjoy them!  Did you get natural or maduro?  I sell a lot more maduro but I prefer the naturals myself.

I have not had an 80th natural but in general I like the naturals in this line better.   Speaking of which, I have one in my humi ready to go.

I haven't had 1 either. Damn they are $$$.   You can get 2 GOFs for 1 of those.  My ass is still sore from the box of Camacho Liberty's I got some time ago.      I've gone 6 + months without a buy and need to go another 6 to see what happens. LOL
Pages: 1 2