StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Your Days are numbered LK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mario......... I'm coming for you Mario. You can't run you can't hide, [nono] watch out cause here I come. Destruction will be devastating. [cigar]
[popcorn]

US_Tank

[lol]
This ought to be good[bravo2]. Seeing what the LK can do on other boards, I am scared to even speak his name[wow][wow]
I say good luck to you sir! Heaven knows you will need it.
CMON you GOONIES LOOK-A-LIKE!!! You cant touch the LK!!!!!! DIDN'T I BURY YOUR ASS AT THE HERF????? THEN YOU RAN AWAY......and DIDN'T STAY!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Couldn't even stay for pictures or MAHK's PULLED PORK! HAHAHAHAHHAHA Everybody was wondering where the TARD went???? I think you drove off with Harpo! HAHAHAHAHHA

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"GO BACK IN HIDING!!!!
Jcaprell Wrote:This ought to be good[bravo2]. Seeing what the LK can do on other boards, I am scared to even speak his name[wow][wow]

That must be some other LK you're thinking of.....

.....the LK around here has been "retired"....I hear all he just does are just some cheesey card tricks. Tongue Big Grin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Jcaprell Wrote:This ought to be good[bravo2]. Seeing what the LK can do on other boards, I am scared to even speak his name[wow][wow]

.....the LK around here has been "retired"....I hear all he just does are just some cheesey card tricks. Tongue Big Grin
[lol]

You forgot the homemade sausage!!! CMONNNNN!!!

US_Tank

Maduro PiPs Wrote:

You forgot the homemade sausage!!! CMONNNNN!!!

With all those girls in the house, he has gotten soft!  Big Grin

fishhound Wrote:

[lol]

Watch out for the lion, he could have a kick ot two still left in him.  Tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 4