StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Time Has Come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

I issued my ultimatum, suggestion if you will.  I tried to be reasonable.  Forgiving if you will.  Which is very new for me but tis the season.  I extended my hand only to have it slapped away.  So be it. 

I AM GOING TO EFF YOU UP SON.

p.s. tanky this doesn't mean you kind sir.  of course we still have unfinished business and all but i've got special munitions inbound for that little dealings. 
Key grip?   Who's the key grip?

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Key grip?   Who's the key grip?
eff the key grip.  I'm bringing in the closer for this one.

US_Tank

Yeah Rob, our thing was just some fun sparring.   But I feel sorry for the fool who crossed you!   Cool
MMMMMMM, I wonder who the Robfather is referring to?????

I would love to take an insurance policy on this person. Any insurance guys as members?? 
IM SO DEAD!!!![baby]
[Image: rip.jpg]
chris1980 Wrote:IM SO DEAD!!!![baby]
Don't worry Chris...  he's harmless...   Cool
chris1980 Wrote:IM SO DEAD!!!![baby]
The Understatement of the Century!!  [lol]
Told ya Chris.  But NOOOOO, you had to respond with a link to a bomb you sent off to Jimmie, you should have heeded my warning.  This should be fun.

[popcorn]

My only wish is that we could have herfed together before his untimely (although seems to be deserving) passing.

RIP my friend.  David, I'll send you the wishfull thinking flowers, you two seem awfully close.[spank]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6