StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I figured I might as well start this thread now.  I wish you all out there in SC land a very happy and safe new year's eve.  I hope 2008 is put behind you with ease and 2009 comes in with a bang!  now, on to the real question.  What's everybody got lined up for NYE smokes?  I'm thinking I may need to fire up a '98 Partagas lusitania myself.[pimp]
Happy New Years, not sure I will get in a stick tonight but probably tomorrow [thumbsup]  Everyone be safe and lets kick this new year off with a bang [bravo][7up]
Uncle T made reference to smoking some ESGs tonight......yummy

Happy New Year Stogie Chat!
[party][party][party]
I have a few slated for execution over the next 36 hours.....  The line-up so far includes, but no limited to, Tatajue Tanios 06, Anejo Shark, Power Ranger, Litto Gomez Los Perfecto, and maybe a ESG 20yr tonight or tomorrow[wow]

Happy New Year Gunnar and Stogie Chat!  I have to run now....off to get the annual cherry bombs to kick off 2009 the right way.
Tat Black & a Shark are in my lineup for the night... Tongue
Will probably smoke a stogie tomorrow and maybe Mrs. Mum tonight.

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable NYE and NY day! Enjoy whatever you decide to smoke (Im still sick as a dog and it dosn't look like I will be firing anything up tonight :?)

US_Tank

macallan2 Wrote:Well, I figured I might as well start this thread now.  I wish you all out there in SC land a very happy and safe new year's eve.  I hope 2008 is put behind you with ease and 2009 comes in with a bang!  now, on to the real question.  What's everybody got lined up for NYE smokes?  I'm thinking I may need to fire up a '98 Partagas lusitania myself.[pimp]
[curse]
NOt sure yet... maybe a Fundador?

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Will probably smoke a stogie tomorrow and maybe Mrs. Mum tonight.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

roflmfao!  rock on jimbo!

happy new year to the best bunch of folks a guy could be blessed to have as friends. 
Pages: 1 2 3