StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: CIGAR RETAILERS HONOLULU - EMAIL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me out here.  I have been scouring the web for Email addresses for three or four retailers (found on Camacho website) that I believe may stock the cigar I am after.

Trouble is I can't find any Email addresses.  Now I know you guys have many years experience scouring the web for the best deals on the best cigars.  These are the retailers I am interested in.

Cigar-Cigar Etc; South King Street, Honolulu

South Pacific Pipes & Cigars; Ward Avenue, Honolulu

Tobacco & Gift Shop; Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu

Smokin Bean; South King Street, Honolulu

The plan is to find out if there is stock held, order a box, and then get "she who must be obeyed" to pop in and pick them up whilst she is on holiday.

You need to stay away from any tobacco shops there. There state tobacco tax is over 50% I believe. You would need to have them shipped to where your wife is staying.
Brother,
  Bloom's Cigar (bloomcigar.com) in Pittsburgh has them in stock. Give them a call and see if they'll ship.  If not, let me know and we can work something out.  I live 20 mins from them.   I see them all the time, ponder trying one, and always end up buying an Opus X (limit : one per day, per person) instead  Wink

If not, check out tbs-cigars.com and see if they can get them in stock.
That's was one of the reasons I was trying to contact them, also to see if they sold them Tax Free to tourists.

As far as I can make out the normal Recomended Retail Price for a box of 21 Triple Maduro Torpedos is $257.25US.  I don't know how this is reflected in Oahu
Tafdom,

At least 63% in taxes here