StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: hello from Maryland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all name's Mason and i'm from MD. I just started smoking cigars about a week ago. I tried a cao gold, maduro, and italia. not a fan of either. I also tried the rocky patel edge and loved it.Anyway, its a pleasure to be part of this site and GO RAVENS

US_Tank

Welcome from ND!   The Edge is a good cigar.   Try Camacho, Oliva, or Padron next!   Good luck and get to know the fellas here.   You will not find a better group of guys.

I picked the Ravens this week against the Titans. 

Smile
Welcome from Memphis.  The CAO maduro I didn't like at all, the Gold was just ok, but the Italia I loved.  This is a great site with a lot of info to offer a new smoker.

Oh yeah......I almost forgot

GO TITANS!!!

[Image: KyleVandenBosch.jpg]
Hi and welcome from California!  [bravo]
Welcome, from Georgia.  Oliva and La Flor Dominicana are my recommendations.  Just about anysize, any flavor of either and you'll be set.  My favorites:

La Flor Dominicana :  Chisel Maduro

Oliva :  Serie V Figurado or Serie V Lancero (Mumcero, you'll figure it out if you stick     around long enough)
welcome from NJ
Welcome from NJ. I say try them all and you will figure out what you like best. Check out our cigar review section.
[welcome]  [rob]

[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:I say try them all and you will figure out what you like best. Check out our cigar review section.
Yup...everyone has different tastes! And yours will also change over time. Your best best may be to pick up a few samplers & see what you like & what you don't like. From that we can guide you a little more.

Oliva is a good choice...I've never had a bad one. 
Welcome from Washington (the State), Mason.  Buckle up and enjoy the ride!!
[welcome] from NC to Stogie Chat! Great to Have you with us. The Rockie, LFD's, Punch, Monitcristos, and Nubs are Great smokes!

AC
Pages: 1 2