StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: I have to do it!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WOW!!!  SUPERBOWL BOUND!!!

[Image: titans2.jpg]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

dave just for fun and as my jets suck ass how about a friendly five stick wager on this game? 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:dave just for fun and as my jets suck ass how about a friendly five stick wager on this game? 

Where's the damn popcorn emoticon when you need it?

[curse]
The last time I bet on my Titans this year, they lost.  I am very super superstitious. Still haven't shaved yet and my boss is getting concerned[lol]

Feel free to send me a fiver when we win though[happy]

madurodave Wrote:The last time I bet on my Titans this year, they lost.  I am very super superstitious. Still haven't shaved yet and my boss is getting concerned[lol]

Big Grin

ok how about a single stick on your part for your titans versus five on my part for the ravens?  [rob]
Headley Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:dave just for fun and as my jets suck ass how about a friendly five stick wager on this game? 

Where's the damn popcorn emoticon when you need it?

[curse]

Here is a picture of the last bet I lost.....omg, never again will I bet on MY team.  this really hurt my feelings.  And then on top of it, to watch the Jets fall apart...well, that made me feel a tad bit better.  Every dog has his day I suppose.

[Image: NewImage.jpg]

[Image: NewImage.jpg]

lol!  is that the face of happiness on the left or what?  [lol]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:The last time I bet on my Titans this year, they lost.  I am very super superstitious. Still haven't shaved yet and my boss is getting concerned[lol]

Big Grin

ok how about a single stick on your part for your titans versus five on my part for the ravens?  [rob]
no can do, brother...  let talk sat night.  I have something in mind.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: NewImage.jpg]

lol!  is that the face of happiness on the left or what?  [lol]

I hate you in that pic[lol][lol]

madurodave Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

Big Grin

no can do, brother...  let talk sat night.  I have something in mind.
[popcorn]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5