StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: I'm board tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are my herf buddies when I need them? It's only 11 pm....[cigar]

Uncle T?  All f'ed up on meds and doesn't remember who I am.[Image: transport017.gif]

SmokeyOne? 2 kids on his hip and no time.[Image: abduct.gif]

Bailey? 60 miles away in Jackson.[Image: shifty.gif]

B Dub?  B Dub, who?  Seems...like...I..have a LOT of food in the pantry this week..... 

Oh yea, DUB!!  He moved to herf with the NC crew[Image: nutkick.gif]

oh wait........I hear my phone ringing!!  Could it be?  [Image: rockon.gif]
madurodave Wrote:Where are my herf buddies when I need them? It's only 11 pm....[cigar]

Uncle T?  All f'ed up on meds and doesn't remember who I am.[Image: transport017.gif]

SmokeyOne? 2 kids on his hip and no time.[Image: abduct.gif]

Bailey? 60 miles away in Jackson.[Image: shifty.gif]

B Dub?  B Dub, who?  Seems...like...I..have a LOT of food in the pantry this week..... 

Oh yea, DUB!!  He moved to herf with the NC crew[Image: nutkick.gif]

oh wait........I hear my phone ringing!!  Could it be?  [Image: rockon.gif]

nopeSad

I guess I will head to the cave alone[Image: rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif][Image: guitar.gif]

Man, i'd have had a nice little e-herf with you, but working 3-11 and then 7-3 (right now) sucks hardcore.  
I was home....nobody called me.....:?

US_Tank

Hey Dave,

I pm'd you last month asking for your phone #.   I still don't have it!   I believe I gave you mine.

At least the LK, Mum, Skipper, Fishhound, Mac, Bluesman, Maytagman, PO, Robbie, and Riofan call me.

US_Tank

And Mahk sends me dirty texts.
US_Tank Wrote:And Mahk sends me dirty texts.
hahaha... me too.
Dave give me a call when your board I'm always up late. Always got time to smoke one and talk to BIG D!

US_Tank

I got board while cutting bored's last night!   Tongue
BaileyCAO Wrote:Dave give me a call when your board I'm always up late. Always got time to smoke one and talk to BIG D!
Dave {DOES NOT } talk on the phone! He made that comment clear me early on with "THAT" tone in his voice. Knowing he runs a region with his crackberry, I take it for that. I probably haven't called Dave a dozen times. Good ruk. LOL
Pages: 1 2