StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Nub Cameroon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This cigar was definitely one of the better cigars I've ever tried, but I may be partial to Nubs in general.  The taste was pleasant throughout, and despite it getting "Nubbed" it never overheated.  The only con for me was that it was box-pressed and I find this shape somewhat awkward, especially in such a massive ring gauge, it was akin to trying to smoke an ice cube.  However, the leaf and craftsmanship was otherwise fantastic.
I picked up a box of these the day they were released...still sealed. Perhaps I should crack it open!
Sounds like a fantastic idea.  Let me know your thoughts, as I was definitely pleased, but my palette is new, so I may be way off.
I saw some of these in a shop down on Duval St. today, think ill go pick some up before i leave town

I have tried a few of them.  Pretty good.  I like the box press torpedos, they are easier to cut.  I am going to have to try and find a bigger/better cutter for these monsters
Just had to resupply my stash with a new box of the Cameroons. Very nice smoke, IMO
The Nub Cameroons are the best IMO. Great flavor all the way through.
dbl post[doh]
I just smoked one....burnt my fingers
The Cammie and the Habanos are my favorites, I just bought a box of the 358's, I love that size
Pages: 1 2