StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: North Carolina Herf Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

US_Tank

That does sound awesome Brentley and Mark.   Way to make your SC mark on the shop.
Heading back to Tobacconists of Cary tonight - should arrive there between 6:30 and 7pm - herf lasts until????
I think I have an appointment tonight, but my calendar is out in the frigid car. Will check later and let you know. If not, we will have some Zaya 12yo Guatemalan Rum and good times tonight!
 Just give me a call.  I will meet with Jason there for sure tonight - so I'll be there for sure.  [thumbsup] [smokin2]
Ran my appointment and still made it out to Cary, NC for a quick rendezvous with Mark & Jason. The Zaya was a hit at the shop, and we met a local named Tim who stood around and BSed with us for the longest time. Turns out, he used to live out West, too. We swapped stories about coyotes and big cats in the desert.

Smoked a Savinelli Nicaraguan Reserve Torpedo that was quite woody.

Mark took some photographic evidence at the scene. I'm sure he'll be sharing soon enough...
Had a great time herfing with Brent and Jason last night.  Jason is a co-worker of mine who joined SC a while back, but is too lazy to post (I'm working on him) - seriously though he has had serious PC issues - jason68chevelle i think is his handle here if he ever buys that new laptop... - I grabbed a Savinelli Nic Reserve robusto, Tabaco Baez robusto, and some Fonseca p.o.s. with a gold band - I think it was some limitado bs - either way it sucked...  I smoked the Fonseca and an El Centurion that I got from Fishhound in December - Thanks man!  Great smoke!  Freakin' photobucket is not cooperating with me tonight so I will post the pics in theit own replys - so here is a pic of Brent (B-Dub) and myself.

Here is a pic of B-Dub and Jason.

Here is the Zaya Rum Brent brought for us to polish off!  We were getting close at this point...
Here is a pic of the dog that was wondering around inside the shop.  I dubbed it stogiedog...  Jason was smoking an Oliva Series V diadema.  The only thing he had on his stomach was some Fat Tire beer - he started to turn a little green about midway in and decided to get some chinese next door.  I think he was stogiedog's best friend after he came in with that lo mein!  BTW - all of these pics were taken at around 10pm.  Jason left about 30 minutes after 10 - Brent and I left at 11:30 - the store was still open when we left - he only shuts down when everyone is ready to go home!  [smokin2]
Nice picks Mark and how lucky can you be to herf with the B-Dub. Sounds like a great owner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7