StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: what kind of containers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im thinking of picking up beads that dont come in holders..and besides putting them in nylons, what other kind of containers can i put them in to put in the humidor?
When I had coolers, I kept them in those Gladware plastic containers, and put some holes in the lids.
i wont have that much space..im going to be using a 150ct humidor...
Why not get one f the pre-made pucks or tubes or the mesh bags they sell?

With a 150 ct desktop, you could probably use a shot glass with some beads.
Magnum PI Wrote:Why not get one f the pre-made pucks or tubes or the mesh bags they sell?

With a 150 ct desktop, you could probably use a shot glass with some beads.
i would buy a mesh bag..but since i have to spray water on the beads wont the water leak from them and onto the humidor?
The beads should absorb the water you spray on them.
glad i read this thread, i'm about to have my 150ct humidor here tomorrow and i've been wondering what to put my beads in. i've got plenty of shot glasses so i'm sure i can spare one or two of those![thumbsup]
If your humidor has those little plastic pucks you can pry them open take out the foam and put the beads.
I use cedar "A" coffins with the slide tops removed in my mine, and a perforated tube in the top tray.

NANP™
[cigar]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

all good ideas here.  you can't go wrong. 

if you spray down the nylon just let it drip dry a bit or roll it around in your hand for the beads to soak up the excess water and wipe the outside with a paper towel.
Pages: 1 2