StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: sancho panza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this thing sucks, i cant believe people here pass it off has the end all be all cigar..

J/K..LOL..this cigar is awsome..ive smoked it about 5 times and it has never let me down..lit up very well..burned very evenly..i actually tryed smoking it too fast and pulling to hard to see if i could get the cigar to burn uneven and it never did..never got harsh..its just pleased me from start to finish..much like a 18 year old girl that doesnt know english and only wanted sex..this is definitely a go to for me..right up there next to my flor de olivas
[three] for the faux review

[seven] for the visual metaphor.

I rank this a solid[one][zero]  Big Grin

US_Tank

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Somebody send him some Thompsons!
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Somebody send him some Thompsons!

I would but i sh!tcanned them earlier this month. JUST SAY NO TO DOG ROCKETS!!

I agree though that the Sancho Double Maduros are a good stick. only problem I have with them is that the cap typically falls off of them on me for some reason
[user=1333]ScottinAZ[/user] wrote:
Quote:

I agree though that the Sancho Double Maduros are a good stick. only problem I have with them is that the cap typically falls off of them on me for some reason

They are great, but i guess in order to be as cheap as they are some corners have to be cut somewhere. Better there than in crummy tobacco,
davidwys Wrote:[user=1333]ScottinAZ[/user] wrote:
Quote:

They are great, but i guess in order to be as cheap as they are some corners have to be cut somewhere. Better there than in crummy tobacco,

So very true. The caps unravel on most of em. But like I always say....as long as it tastes great im goodBig Grin 

Def. good tobacco
What a great cigar...one of my favs...[cigar]
I haven't had one of these yet........that may change soon.  Thanks.......[thumbsup]
[user=1205]SmokyOneKenobi[/user] wrote:
Quote:I haven't had one of these yet........that may change soon.  Thanks.......[thumbsup]

Same here. Gonna have to give 'em a try.
You will not regret it..make sure you get Sancho Panza Double Maduro LaMancha......Mark
Pages: 1 2 3