StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: EASTER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those of you that are celebrating:

HAPPY EASTER

Anyone doing anything special?

I'm packing the car and heading to the beach house. We are having a small gathering of family this year as only 23 people are coming over. We usually have about 40 family members.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

I'm taking my wife, our 4 kids & my mother over to my in-laws house for Easter dinner.
I'm smoking a turkey and hangin' with the fam.  Dave and his crew will be coming over to my place tomorrow afternoon. 

Happy Easter everybody....Smile
[user=1205]SmokyOneKenobi[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm smoking a turkey and hangin' with the fam.  Dave and his crew will be coming over to my place tomorrow afternoon. 

Im smoking a turkey too...then eating a cigar.

That was my first reaction when I saw that. Hah, o well, have a great Easter everyone.

And happy belated Passover to all that apply.
Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend! 

Im going to church, doing lunch with the girlfriend and her family and then dinner with my family. 
I'm taking my local family members out for Italian food.

. . . was spending the rest of the weekend working on my yard and patio, but then it started raining! [curse]

NANP™
[cigar]
davidwys Wrote:[user=1205]SmokyOneKenobi[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm smoking a turkey and hangin' with the fam.  Dave and his crew will be coming over to my place tomorrow afternoon. 

Im smoking a turkey too...then eating a cigar.

That was my first reaction when I saw that. Hah, o well, have a great Easter everyone.

And happy belated Passover to all that apply.
[doh] keeping the thing lit is the biggest obstacle........lol
Happy Easter
Dinner booked for my ladies and me at the clubhouse restraunt.

Happy Easter to you all.

[thumbsup]
Polish Easter breakfast (Ham, Sausage, Keilbasa platter...   About a dozen hard boiled egg whites strewn on top, topped off with a sauce made from the hard boiled egg yolk mixed with vinegar and sugar...)

and collapse 'till Monday.
Pages: 1 2 3