StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Western/Rocky Mountain states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious if there is ever, or if there is enough people and interest, to have a Western/Rocky Mountain states herf.

Most are either east coast or west coast. Those of us in the middle have to go without unless you are willing to shell out for airfare, transportation and hotel, and that adds up to quite a bit very quickly.

I was thinking of going to the Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival in Colorado just across the border from us, but with all costs since I don't drive anymore, it would have been over $1500!

I friggin love cigars
We have a virtual herf which you can attend, probably in the spring will be the next one.
(12-19-2022, 07:45 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]We have a virtual herf which you can attend, probably in the spring will be the next one.

Cool, will keep a lookout for it
Yeah, ill probably do one when it starts to warm up
I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can smoke on the patio & video herf.

Wife doesn't want me to set up my hunting blind in the backyard this year.  Worked great with the Mr. Buddy heater.
Yeah when I have my big heater running there would be a bit of background noise…. Looking forward to the next one for sure!
I am definitely on board for the next virtual herf!