StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: MYSTERY BOX o' CRAPOLA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason, this is calling to me...should I go for it?

CP Box o' Crapola: 18 Cigars + More  for $49.99 (always free shipping)

https://www.cigarpage.com/new-year-box-o-crapola.html

Quote:CIGAR PAGE MYSTERY BOX o' CRAPOLA

The annual Cigar Page Bag o' Crapola is back for a nutty New Year's revival! This semi-annual, highly regrettable tradition brings a random pile of cigars + fun non-cigar stuff. Some say it's more FU than FUN but hey, what can you do. Cigar-wise you're looking at a combination of 18 brand name blends in big ring gauges (50-60 thickness). The junk: lovingly called junk but truth is some of it ain't bad, and some is downright good. What’s in each box is a mystery - some are same, some are different, but I will say this - all in, I tallied up the retail prices and it's an absurd $305. Not sure about that but it's worth every bit of $100, and EASILY $49 worth of fun in there alone. Can't put a price on that! So grab yours soon and let the buyer’s remorse begin....

I can picture you now. Waiting for the delivery man with nose pressed up against the window glass like a kid in candy store. Oh, the deliciously high savings! The mouth-watering array of random goodies! The succulently non-existent shipping charges!

Cue the muzak and sing along with me now:
It rolls down stairs
alone or in pairs,
and over your neighbor's dog.
It’s great for a snack,
And fits on your back
It's crap crap crap!
Crapola, crapola,
It's fun, it's cheap, like driftwood
Crapola, crapola, it's better than bad, it's good!

What do you guys think?
Heck yeah, definitely worth a shot!
I think I did this last year or the year before.
(01-02-2022, 05:06 PM)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]I think I did this last year or the year before.

Found it: http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/Thread-So-I-took-a-chance
I pulled the trigger & ordered one.

It should be at least good for a laugh. Big Grin
Well if you complain that what they sent you is crap, they can say they told you so lol
Box arrived this morning. I'll unpack it & take pics of it later today.
TEASE.
(01-07-2022, 12:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]TEASE.

Big Grin Tongue
(01-07-2022, 12:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]TEASE.

Hmmm.... maybe I should do a youtube video of it?   Tongue   Rolleyes   LMAO
Pages: 1 2