StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Any HD riders out there???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LMAO!

It even has training wheels!
[lol][lol][lol]
I dident know when u said u were headed out for a ride u ment to ride that thing! I should have known![lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!
CigarJohn Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!

We are a family here and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

Steve is the best, that's for sure.. 
That is damn funny....   Steve ridding his modified Trekador all over Nebraska~!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
CigarJohn Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!

We are a family here and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

Steve is the best, that's for sure.. 
U got that right!!
Smokin Nic Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

[color="red"]We are a family here[/color] and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

[color="red"]Steve is the best, that's for sure..[/color] 
U got that right!!
I just wish I would have joined a long time ago. 
Everytime I look at that pic, I crack up laughing.

I bet whenever Steve's is in a photo he says "wait a minute I need to see what's behind me"..
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Everytime I look at that pic, I crack up laughing.

I bet whenever Steve's is in a photo he says "wait a minute I need to see what's behind me"..
[lol][lol][lol]
Pages: 1 2 3