StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Deadpool 2018 sign up list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Post here if you want to play Deadpool 2018  (do not post your list here, just if you want to play)

Using similar rules as 2017

Quote:The Rules 

No name changes can be made to your list after the cut off date.

If you do make a change to a name on your list after the entry deadline, you will be disqualified.

Post if someone on your list dies & I will mark them on your list

Names of the nominees must be spelled alphabetically correct, or 10 points will be deducted if one dies whom you spelled wrong.  Tongue

If someone on your list dies before you post your list, you can't use them in your selection.

You cannot post an exact copy of another persons list. If you do, the first list posted will be valid, yours will not be.

You cannot submit names of persons on death row.

You cannot submit a nominee who is 100yrs old or older, that would be like fish in a barrel...

Killing someone on your list will result in your disqualification

In the event of a tie, the player with the youngest average age of correct predictions wins.

No members of StogieChat can be on a list.

How You Will Win
We will do this on a points system, where points are based on 100 years of age. Subtract the deceased person's age from 100 to determine the amount of points you earn.

For example, if a person is 75 when they die, subtract their age from 100 and you get 25 points.

The person with the most points collected at the end of the year wins.

Bonus Points:
25 extra points for the first nominee to die in 2017

50 extra points to anyone who has two nominees die on the same day.

25 extra points if you were the only person to pick that nominee.

75 extra points to the person who has three or more nominees die on the same day.

25 extra points for any nominee to die in December of 2017.

25 extra points for any nominee to die in the last week of December of 2017 (in addition to the above 25 extra points for the month of December 2017).

25 extra points for the 1st woman

25 extra points for the 1st man 

100 extra points if 1 of your nominees kills another of your nominees

We each send a 5'er to the winner & maybe 2 or so to the runner up

If you have any other ideas for either rules or scoring please post them too.
Count me in.
In again!
Anyone else?

I'm thinking signups ending on Saturday 1/13/18

I'll be making a separate game thread for everyone to post there list of 25 on Sunday 1/14/18. Please do no edit you list once it's posted.

I'm thinking the game should start the day after all players have posted their list.
Thinking about it, sure sure I have the time to research a list of potential dead people..
How many people on your list?
Twenty
Your lists should have 25 people...doesn't matter the number of male or female, but all must be aged under 100.

Also, there is the "Mum" rule...no members of StogieChat can be on your list Tongue   Big Grin
I wil give it a go this year
I have started a list.
Pages: 1 2 3