StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: ALTIGHT ALRIGHT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TWO IN ONE DAY!?!?!?!?!? Well, like previously mentioned, i have borrowed space in my friends humi, filled up my humi, and filled up by cigar ziploc. I have maxed out...no more room.

SCers beware, there is a new group of bandits roaming these pages, and they call themselves, "The Sanctified Brothers of the Leaf." Yes, now we have the Mum, Robfather, chris1980, Fishound, and Tonto against us all. This is to compliment the now fallen Mega Powers and the Dixie Chics.

These new guys fight dirty and team up viciously against people that BACK THEM UP. Jimmie asked for back up and support, I gave it to him, and then I get SMACKED IN THE FACE!!!!

Well I am down, for some time. Luckily, my last hoorah is ready to go.

Im going to rebuild my apartment in solitude. Goodnight.

The damage, Jimmie's bomb on the left, Chris' bomb on the right. And a mystery package.

[Image: 0517092040.jpg]

HOLY HOT SAUCE BATMAN! I love hot sauce and cannot wait to try it.

[Image: 0517092041.jpg]

Mr. Mum's death threat...

[Image: 0517092042.jpg]

Chris' warrant for arrest

[Image: 0517092049.jpg]

Between Keith, The Mum, and Chris, I am in search for humi space and need to rebuild my apartment.

edit*** Sorry for the title typo. If a mod cares to fix it, it is supposed to read "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT"
That's right David:

The Sanctified Brothers of the Leaf[size=2] now own you.[/size]

I hope you have eyes behind your back because you never know.....
Chris and Jimmie, this was an epic day. Keith nailed me down, and then you two blew my brains out. Incredible! Thank you two SO much.
Beautiful Hits!! Cool
lol hahahha
MEH!
Looks like they mean business!! Nice hits fellas!
Wow Great smokes!  And that hot sauce is great too! 
Get the hint David.   You can't go around bombing people without some retaliation.
[lol]
HAHA love it, [thumbsup][thumbsup]
Fe Fi Fo Fum....someone woke up the Stogie Chat Giant and I like it!!!
Pages: 1 2