StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: has anyone tried doing Binary Trading online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been hearing quite a bit about this over the past year and this site caught my eye.   I often wonder if they are real trades or if sites like this just play on the market like fantasy football sites.

http://bloombex-options.com/

Seems pretty easy to dump $25 in and in 60 seconds earn (or loose).  lol!
I trade in options daily. I did hundreds and I mean hundreds of trades in 2014, mainly covered transactions
It's not as easy as one thinks. 
I do not recommend it if you don't have the financial background / mindset and the stomach for it.  
Never tried it before. Just seemed interesting because in 60 seconds you could have a gain, or loss, and cash in. Wasn't sure if that is typical of online trading. Usually you have to buy full stocks at their price.
(02-26-2015, 02:58 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]  Usually you have to buy full stocks at their price.

That's what I do and then sell the call. You don't make or lose that much, the worse case is you own the stock. I do around the dividend payout.  I get the dividend, money on the call and usually make 5 /6 % or more on my investment during that short time frame. 
I just checked, I did about 400 trades in 2014. 
5 or 6% is a better return than I'm getting at my bank
Yeah, that is better than a bank!
That 5/6 % is over a 3 month span. The yearly return is much much higher. Buying the stock and selling the call is much safer. You don't want to get called and not have the stock.
I like the sound of this
(03-04-2015, 04:33 AM)Parkster Wrote: [ -> ]I like the sound of this

Me too.

I think I'm going to watch some of the tutorials, just to see if I can understand it.