StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Annual SC MoSun Herf - 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Usually this thread is started months before this, but this thread has been held off for a special reason, more on that reason later.

This years Herf is going to be the weekend of 20,21,22 of Feb (this month!!!!!)  Jimmie and Ty are working on the hotel situation and I'm sure one of them will chime in on that in another post.

This Herf is one of the big SC Herfs to not be missed.  Its always a blast and has been growing in the number of attendees each year.  Even though its short notice, lets continue that trend.

Now for the special reason this thread is so late.  We have been waiting on confirmation of dates from none other than the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the World Traveler PARKSTER!!  Yes thats right, Parkster is traveling over 3000 miles to Herf!  Those of you that have not had the pleasure of meeting Dave, he is one of a kind and last time he made it to the MoSun Herf, it was one of the best ones we have had.  Just don't sleep in while he's there, I still have yet to hear the end of that one! hahaha

So who's in?!?!?!?!?!
If the weather permits I will ride out.
Mrs P forced me to take some time off, and between her and The Mum I eventually folded.

It's been WAAAAAAY too long since I've Herfed with the troops

The bookings are made and paid, reservations and priority arrangements are in place

I've had no vacation in over 2 years so it's time to let the teabags loose
MMMMMMM, I think I'm in.  Wink

Looking forward to it and hopefully will be taking another body or two with me.  
Hmmmm

Bat radar pinging like crazy here
I'll check on the hotel. Katie isn't there anymore, so it might be difficult. I will be in Boston Saturday night, but will be there Friday.
Dammit.... Parkster is going and it doesn't look like I'll be able to this year Sad
Even I feel the need to travel to the dreaded east coast for this momentous occasion...
I will try and make it but not sure.
Would love to finally be able to meet this great crew.

But, the Mrs. is having surgery that Friday so there's no way we'd be able to travel.

I'm sure it will be a fantastic time. Make sure and take plenty of pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing the adventures.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15