StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Brown bag sampler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just ordered joes daily deal and noticed ci's brown bag sampler. Does anyone have experience with this sampler? The reviews are very mixed, but for $20 I'm taking the bet. What can I really expect?
Wouldn't extra ext too much, but it will give you a decent array of cigar blends. I'd be curious to what you have gotten. If your looking for good samplers, I'd look into atlanticcigars.com samplers.
I've been kinda disappointed with any brown bag I've bought. Good for those new to cigars, but if you've found ones you like, stick towards that style.
If you want to see an example of what to expect... Go to the for sale section, and there's a "cleaning out my humi" thread with a 15ish cigar sampler towards the bottom.
Yea, some brothers on this site have a few excellent sales.  With some samplers you usually get what you paid for. Atlantic does have some excellent samplers. There are others but Atlantic has a good reputation on this forum. 
I remember, some years ago on StogieChat Version 1.0, JoeBob bought one of those blind bags.  I don't remember what cigars he got, but it had several trial sizes of deodorants with it.  I believe that's what triggered the infamous deodorant bombing of JoeBob. Big Grin

That said, you never know what you're going to get & you might find a hidden gem or two. Smile
I'll be sure to let you know what comes.
You a wwe fan? I used to watch it years ago, there was was a guy called the big show
Lol no. I was fishing one day, and I hooked a large catch, I jumped up and yelled welcome to the Rick show. i liked it lol
I'm interested to see what's in the bag.

Here's the link if anyone else wants to try: http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/57536/ci-brown-bag-sampler/#p-21970
After much anticipation, and checking my tracking number enough times to drive me insane, the brown bag sampler has arrived. It doesn't seem bad for $20.00...

Here is the breakdown:

Indian tabac classic (rp) $1.75
Gurkha vintage shaggy $9.00
5 Vegas classic Robusto $2.75
Toraño circa 1995 torpedo $4.45
Nica libre 1990 $1.20
Arganese maduro $1.50
Classico ? $.87
Indios puros (might be bootleg as the label isn't correct) $2.00
Doppelbok $2.00
Gran habano azteca Fuerte $2.50

The only one I've had is the 5 Vegas. Anyone have any comments on any of these?
Pages: 1 2