StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Winter Cigar Shipments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should I have any worries about having cigars shipped during the freezing temperatures of winter?
If I could avoid it I would but if you do let them rest. Also don't order near the weekend as they might be sitting in a truck, Order on a Monday so they get to you by the end of the week.
Thanks Jimmy! I was thinking along the same lines so I'll just wait for warmer weather. I was thinking about doing some "cigar of the month" shipments and that thought crossed my mind.
Yeah, Skip the cigar of the month too while your at it.
The CI club looked like a good way to try a few cigars I may not grab on my own. Are they all dogs in those shipments?
(01-03-2014, 04:56 PM)Three Wrote: [ -> ]The CI club looked like a good way to try a few cigars I may not grab on my own. Are they all dogs in those shipments?

Check out CigarMonster, usually have great deals and free shipping. There are lots of other great sites too. If you are unsure of what to get, just ask around to get some ideas.
Atlantic cigars has some great samplers. Could just ask the guys around here, I've never been lead astray. Check out the what you're smoking thread to get some ideas.
Thanks Guarantee and nayslayer! I'll check out CigarMonster and Atlantic. The what are you smoking thread is great! This whole site is great! I have been working my way through the threads.
I see a LOT of potential with that CigarMonster site! Thanks Guarantee!
(01-03-2014, 11:53 PM)Three Wrote: [ -> ]I see a LOT of potential with that CigarMonster site! Thanks Guarantee!

Awesome, maybe you can post some pics in the Cigar P0RN thread once you order some stuff.
Pages: 1 2