StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What a way to end the old year & start the new year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last Sunday I took the wife to the emergency room for what we thought was a pulled/torn muscle in her side. Turned out to be walking pneumonia. They tried to drain the fluid off her lung on Tuesday, but only got a bit of fluid. It appears the fluid is in various pockets around the lung. So Friday they are operating on her so they can get to the various pockets.
On new years I needed to relax so raided my humi. I thought all I had left was a opus x A from early 2000s, but was surprised to find a first release CAO Anthem, a Sol Cubano Culebra, and a CAO Odyssey from 2k1. So for new years I enjoyed the Odyssey and some Evan Williams with my Son...
Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and the year gets nothing but better from here...
Sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
You and your wife are in my thoughts
Good thoughts and prayers sent Lonnie.
Hoping things get better.
Good thing you went to the Doctor in time. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for your wife.

Nice find on the stogies.
Prayers sent,May your wife get well soon.
May the Elder Kin and Eir Hold your family in their arms and guide your Doctor's hands in their work.