StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Montecristo Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This was posted on BOTL a few days ago so dont know how long they are doing it. Just called and gave them my address and they said it would be shipped out. Lighter, cutter, and humidifier. Some guys already got theirs and posted pictures.

To get your FREE Montecristo Accessory set, all you have to do is call (800) JR CIGAR and use code MXFREE and it's yours.
(10-17-2013, 09:35 PM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]This was posted on BOTL a few days ago so dont know how long they are doing it. Just called and gave them my address and they said it would be shipped out. Lighter, cutter, and humidifier. Some guys already got theirs and posted pictures.

To get your FREE Montecristo Accessory set, all you have to do is call (800) JR CIGAR and use code MXFREE and it's yours.

Wow Ryan thanks for the heads up. I I'll call tomorrow
This is the kit
[Image: 00688d754b0c79642c3c1fd2ab8b5a77_zps3a693c05.jpg]
That does look good.
Heard that this was still available today.
Just got one ordered - it's still on!
I called today....They did try to push a special sampler for $25..I declined & they are sending the kit....
Might have to try and get in on this... But I do hate calling people
(10-18-2013, 08:59 AM)SJS Wrote: [ -> ]I called today....They did try to push a special sampler for $25..I declined & they are sending the kit....

Your the first person that has said that they tried to sell something. When I called they just wanted my info to ship it and that was it. Probably depends on the person you talk to on the phone.
They tried to sell me too.
I also declined.
Pages: 1 2 3