StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Stickey Bomb + Melanio From Nickey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I mentioned on a thread about getting one of those stickers that just said NUB on them and Nick said he may have another and would send it to me, this was 2 months ago and I'm sorry, but I can't remember or find the thread right now.....anyway, I sent him a friendly reminder about this and he had told me he had forgotten.....no big deal....well he sent me 3 stickers (NUB, 3D Leaf & the Round ST sticker) + 4 body guards.

I couldn't wait, I put 2 of the stickers on right away and nearly fell over when i seen the Melanio, have really been wanting to try these BEFORE our event on 10/4 (shameless plug).

[Image: C2794910-92C0-47E9-AF8A-AA879D933EE4-505...EA7E22.jpg]

You can see the leaf in the top right hand corner

[Image: 7833561F-024C-4E74-A098-8EEC16719271-505...F6ED8A.jpg]

After I put the stickers on I showed my wife and I was all excited like a kid at Christmas and she gave me this look like "really??" but she smiles and said "nice."

Well I couldn't wait and I lit up the Melanio this morning on the way to work WOW! These are great.....THANK YOU AGAIN NICK, Nicely done.
Holy crap Nick...
Nice, love those stickers and some great sticks to boot!
Nice!
The melanio is a great stick.
Nicely done! Smile
Another fine hit...well done!