StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: I need...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a quick $200 to pay my recredentialing fee...anyone interested in poster prints, original art or tshirts pm me!!!
Best of luck! I'd get more of your work if I could! Love the piece that I have!
(02-19-2012, 12:58 PM)GMJager Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck! I'd get more of your work if I could! Love the piece that I have!

Thanks bro! I know a lot of us are in a similar financial situation...but worth a try. Wink Glad you're diggin your piece, man!
(02-19-2012, 06:31 PM)mad4maduro Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2012, 12:58 PM)GMJager Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck! I'd get more of your work if I could! Love the piece that I have!

Thanks bro! I know a lot of us are in a similar financial situation...but worth a try. Wink Glad you're diggin your piece, man!

Framed it and its up on the wall! (I originally bought it to bomb someone with... that didn't exactly happen...)
I am turning one of the spare rooms into a lounge at the new house. Once I get all your other work up and see what kind of wall space i have left we will talk. I could always use another shirt though. Pm sent.
(02-20-2012, 10:25 AM)carl609 Wrote: [ -> ]I am turning one of the spare rooms into a lounge at the new house. Once I get all your other work up and see what kind of wall space i have left we will talk. I could always use another shirt though. Pm sent.
sweet. thanks, bro. i responded to the pm...