StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Cigar P0RN 2012 (Pics only Please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dark and beautiful. I love it
(11-01-2012, 06:08 PM)NickDrista Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2012, 05:55 PM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2012, 05:36 PM)NickDrista Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome Ryan!!!

Did you smoke that Epernay yet? What did you think? Have never had it.

Do you mean the iconic or the illusion?

Illusione, but also interested in knowing what you think of the Iconic as well.
The iconic was good. It was the petite corona box press. I really liked the feel of it. I would smoke one again if in front of me. Haven't had the illusione yet but will let you know. I will smoke it tomorrow or this weekend for sure
Some really nice choices there Ryan, great pickups!
(11-01-2012, 05:31 PM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered these last Thursday and was hoping to get them Monday but Sandy denied me until today. From left to right Illusione MK, MJ12 natural, MJ12 maduro, Epernay, La Duena, Ortega Serie D, Padron 1926 - 40th maduro, 80th maduro, 3 Oliva V Melanio, 2 La Flor Dominicana Limitado V!!! Cant wait to smoke these, but will have to wait as I am sick at the moment. Only paid $111.00 for all 13 at cigarsatyourprice.com.
[Image: 50C2A6B5-6F72-4688-8E33-8EFDCF1D973D-149...F52BEF.jpg]

The Padrons look like two rich people in a bad neighborhood surrounded by thugs (no offense melanio, I think your great)
My haul from last nights ST Event

[Image: 20121102_220044.jpg]
Hells bells! That's sweet! I really want one of those ST leaf ash trays. Very nice goodies man, congrats!
Awesome haul earl! Very jealous of that orange Daytona lighter!!!
(11-03-2012, 01:38 PM)NickDrista Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome haul earl! Very jealous of that orange Daytona lighter!!!

My thoughts exactly. Awesome!!
WOW Mac, what a haul!! I can't believe they are still doing the tobac and Cain tour. I went what seems to be well over 2 years when they were giving the bike or Vette away. I have been looking for a car cigar ashtray like that for a year and googled my brains out and can't find one.