StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Listen to the FOG Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-04-2011, 10:12 PM)US_Tank Wrote: [ -> ]Mum got me hooked 3 years ago. No other cutter compares. I had the Boston V for use for two weeks but I gave it away!

You mean this one? Tongue

[Image: TankBomb005.jpg]
I liked the Mums cutter so much ...... I "borrowed" it

picture the scene ...... leave the Mum compound ..... open cases at hotel ...... find cutter
(12-05-2011, 07:11 PM)Parkster Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the Mums cutter so much ...... I "borrowed" it

picture the scene ...... leave the Mum compound ..... open cases at hotel ...... find cutter

Bastige!! I'm coming to Scotland to get it back!!!
(12-05-2011, 07:26 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2011, 07:11 PM)Parkster Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the Mums cutter so much ...... I "borrowed" it

Bastige!! I'm coming to Scotland to get it back!!!

Bring a coat and a scarf ....... its feckin freezing here just now hahahahahahaha
I wanted to buy an expensive V cutter, the Mum got wind of it and one of these nice wood ones showed up in the mail. That's the Mum for you.
(12-05-2011, 04:51 AM)jam Wrote: [ -> ]I was wrong the Best 5.64 lighter i ever used ........

It was 5.00 when I first got mine...SHIPPED! definately the best deal out there for a lighter.

Is that the Famous hardwood V cutter? I took the Mum's advice and bought one. It is a really nice cutter. I use mine frequently.
I am going to have to break down and buy one of those v cutters already. . . . .
where are those cutters from?

US_Tank

(12-05-2011, 06:24 PM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2011, 10:12 PM)US_Tank Wrote: [ -> ]Mum got me hooked 3 years ago. No other cutter compares. I had the Boston V for use for two weeks but I gave it away!

You mean this one? Tongue

[Image: TankBomb005.jpg]

A year later and he still says "Mumcero"!
Pages: 1 2 3