StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Padilla Artemis- First impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2011-11-30_19-49-43_812.jpg]

Well picked up Ten of these for around 4.20 a piece last week. I had them sitting for almost a week. Prelight smelled of wood and chocolate.

The first third started with a lot of pepper and then started having burn issues all the way down to last third.

I was able to keep it lit around the band, but by then it was pretty much a waste. Pepper, charcoal and before i trashed it, was getting a little vanilla in the nose. I will chalk this one up to a bad stick, but wasn't impressed at all as you can imagine. I usually love most padilla sticks. I'm going to have to let these sit a few more weeks, if i can resist and give it a new go. Stoneiraq wanted some info, and sorry to say.. Strike one.. I can't even compare it to my favs, Miami, Sig32 and Dominus. It wouldn't be fair.
Nice heads up on a stick I've been wondering about. I'll be following this if you keep posting on their progress.
will do, prelight really smelled great... burned like sh!t. Could have been any number of factors. I'll try again in few weeks
Great stick enjoy
I've seen those too...but didn't pull the trigger yet.

Could they still be a little too wet?
you liked it chris? Yeah quite possible, less than week after i received them, and it was delivered over turkey weekend
I have a couple in holding for a future review... I hope that you just had a bum one and that they are good after all! Smile
Well they look tasty! Please let us know how the next one is.

US_Tank

(12-01-2011, 08:43 PM)chris1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stick enjoy

Haha did you read the review?
(12-04-2011, 01:07 AM)US_Tank Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 08:43 PM)chris1980 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stick enjoy

Haha did you read the review?

I had one of these and mine was fine as far as the burn isssue went.
It seems like Larry was liking it other then the burn problem.
Pages: 1 2