StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hello - let's try this again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, all. I originally posted an intro while there were problems with the site and it ended up getting lost in the shuffle. My name is Tim Johnson and I live in Western Massachusetts. I've hung around the Usenet ASC group and on another forum for a while now.

My favorite cigars are on the full-bodied side, but any with a good, evolving flavor will do. I like Partagas, RASS, Trini, etc.

I look forward to the discussions here.
Welcome
Sorry about that Tim! Welcome to SC! We are still making some adjustments and I hope that we don't have the "Groundhog Day" effect again. When everything is done the forum should be good for at least a few more years at its continued growth rate. Thanks for joining and your patience as we fine tune a few more things!

-Eric
(11-25-2011, 02:31 PM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about that Tim! Welcome to SC! We are still making some adjustments and I hope that we don't have the "Groundhog Day" effect again. When everything is done the forum should be good for at least a few more years at its continued growth rate. Thanks for joining and your patience as we fine tune a few more things!

-Eric

Not a problem, Eric. I'm fully prepared for a "third time's the charm" intro, if needed. Big Grin
Hello from western PA!
Hey Tim, great to see you here!

Fellas, I have known Tim since back in the A.S.C. days and in another forum... he is good peeps despite knowing me... Big Grin
Hello from Long Island
Welcome Tim

Mike from Philly burbs
Welcome from Ohio!
Welcome from Nebraska!
Pages: 1 2 3 4