StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Graycliff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried anything from Graycliff? The description on CBid makes them sound like they would similar to some of the CAO sticks. [/i]

US_Tank

I love the Pearl and the Double Expresso!
isn't the double expresson a infused coffee stick i could have sworn i saw that in a coffee sampler pack on famous smoke
Never been a big fan.
(10-09-2011, 09:34 AM)wtfdic Wrote: [ -> ]Never been a big fan.

same here
I got a fiver of the 1666 Pirate Torpedos on a trade and thought they were a pretty solid cigar. Cant say I could compare them with any C.A.O stick but I liked them. I think I still have one buried somewhere, Ill dig it out and refresh my memory.
I've had one, forget which one though. I know I thought it was overpriced for what it was.
Graycliff has a fairly extensive portfolio, with most of them made in the Bahamas where I believe import taxes on tobacco make the prices higher than they would be in Nicaragua, the DR, etc. I believe that at least one Graycliff line sold by a large online cigar warehouse is made under contract somewhere other than the Bahamas. To get an opinion on Graycliff, you'd need to be more specific, just as you would if you asked somone whether they like Fuente or Rocky Patel.
(10-08-2011, 08:39 AM)supadave Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the double expresson a infused coffee stick i could have sworn i saw that in a coffee sampler pack on famous smoke

Not coffee infused, just full bodied.

In general, good cigars but I like a lot of other cigars better that aren't as pricey.